Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 3 Sources

So another day another blog. I liked this week's reading, especially the long list of sources. I talked to my director at the library and he was interested in taking a look at them. So this week at work I am going to share the list with him. Hopefully he can find some ideas or concepts that he wants to add to the library.

I have not started on my source monitoring, life has been crazy lately that it just slipped my mind. I am going to start and I will make sure that I let you all know as soon as I have.

I know my normal posts are long and full of witticisms, but this week will have to be kind of bland. Life around my house has been chaotic, plus I picked up more hours at my job. I will try to be my normal upbeat self with the next post.

As normal, until we meet again you crazy library people.

No comments:

Post a Comment