Hey All!
Yet another post- except this one is completely random and not related to anything!
I thought that my blog needed some sprucing up so I added....(drum roll) GADGETS!!! Woohoo! I know you are all stunned by my awesomeness! Just jokin'- kind of.
Notice the fish gadget. This is awesome 'cause you can feed the fish! No joke! Try it just click in the box and it will dish out fish food. It's quite cool.
On the right hand side I have humorous quotes- I mean because who doesn't love a good laugh? Or if you don't you should- it keeps you young, just sayin'. And underneath the humorous quotes are humorous animal pictures! I know TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
At the bottom is a cook it feature. I love to cook and I figured I could share that with you by putting something on my page that helps you get recipes. Enjoy!
And finally we come to the serious part of the page. On the right is a daily Psalm from the Bible. That is more for me than anyone. I am a follower of Christ and I enjoy reading his word, so this will be nice for me to look at. Next to the verse is a quote from Confucius. He was one wise guy that Confucius.
Well, that's it. I hope you like my awesome gadgets- but if you don't that's ok 'cause I like them!
You have a wonderful filled day of laughter and good stuff and I will promise the next post will be all about school.
That is all.
I love the additions! Feeding the fish was a definite "fun" thing to add - I can see myself becoming quite addicted! I also love the pictures (on my own blog I have "smiling animals" which cracks me up every time I log on) and the Psalm and quote a day! I am also a follower of Christ, and always find the scriptures to be both an encouragement and a challenge!
ReplyDeleteTifarah - your writing is very conversational and personable and makes me smile when I read your blog! The fish are my favorite! ;-)
lol I like your new additions! There needs to be a fishing pole, or maybe some food to feed them :P
ReplyDelete