I like your color scheme, and choice of font. Do you bake cakes, or just like to eat them? I get a kick out of watching the Food channel shows "cake bake-off" and "cupcake wars" and all the "extreme cake" episodes. I'm NOT a cake decorator, but I'm fascinated with the process of creating cake masterpieces. It's kind of like a "before and after" makeover. I love the after!
I like your color scheme, and choice of font. Do you bake cakes, or just like to eat them? I get a kick out of watching the Food channel shows "cake bake-off" and "cupcake wars" and all the "extreme cake" episodes. I'm NOT a cake decorator, but I'm fascinated with the process of creating cake masterpieces. It's kind of like a "before and after" makeover. I love the after!
ReplyDeleteMelanie:
ReplyDeleteI see something about cakes. Have you ever checked out the Cake Wrecks blog? It's hilarious!
Amber