Sunday, April 17, 2011

Only 3 More to Go!

Hey all!

Aren't you excited? We only have three more weeks and class is done!! Woo hoo! I for one am ready for Summer Break! There are so many fun things that I plan on doing for the summer that I can't wait to get it started!

But that is not what I am supposed to be talking about in this post- so I'll get back on topic.

This week's subject matter: it wasn't super brand new. I found that I knew about security measures and such by my time volunteering, working and just plain hanging out in libraries. (It's all the power of perception baby! Just kidding, but not really...)

Nonetheless, I did enjoy this lesson. It was rather easy to learn and understand- for which I am very grateful. All in all I would say this session has been a successful one..

Now my projects?

I'm working very slowly it seems. I could lie but I'm not going to- my motivation level is down. I have no doubt that I will finish on time and successfully- but the journey is taking longer than I thought it would. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Hang in there- we're almost done and as always keep it sassy you crazy library people!

No comments:

Post a Comment