Sunday, April 10, 2011

Session 12 Recap

Sigh..

This week has been CRAZY! I pretty much doubled the amount of hours I worked this week from my normal amount... I worked so much because I'm going on a mini vacation at the end of this month and I'm saving up to get a small truck. So I really needed the hours and money!

And let's just say that it is an understatement to say that I am tired.

I said that to say this:

I didn't really dig deep into this week's lesson. I tried to get into it as much as I could but I ran on pretty much 4-6 hours, if that, of sleep a night and got up early for me..so it was a bit difficult.

The information that was introduced wasn't new since we already read this week's chapter. At least I already read this week's chapter.

As for my projects I'm still working on them. I actually forgot about them briefly. I plan on finishing them up soon though.

Alright guys, I am so tired that I don't have anything witty to say.

So until next time- get some sleep you crazy library people.

No comments:

Post a Comment