Can you believe its already two weeks away from the end of class??
I can't! It seems like just yesterday that classes started! This semester has FLOWN by!
This session was a good session. I learned some facts that weren't 100% new, but still good to know. I like the troubleshooting tips on the last page right before the review questions.
Web 2.0 projects and other stuff...
I am a bit behind in the Web 2.0 projects... I am now questioning my decision to use Second Life. It is more a pain than anything else. And library thing is very time consuming! But I signed up for them so I have every intention of following through.
I know that this week I will really be working hard on them- because I am going on vacation on Friday to Sunday. I know its a short one, but it is very much so I needed.
Where am I going? Well I'm going with some girlfriends to a two day Christian Music Festival called Agape Fest in Greenville Illinois. My favorite band of all time NEEDTOBREATHE (and yes their name is in all caps) is headlining the first day. AND we are camping out. So it's an understatement to say that I am excited and stoked for this trip! It will be beyond epic!
Ok, that's all I got. Tomorrow or rather later on today is Easter Sunday and I have church to go to. I hope everyone has a stupendous Easter!
As always- keep doin what you do you crazy library people!
No comments:
Post a Comment