Sunday, May 8, 2011

The End!

I can't believe it guys! It is officially the end of the year! This year has flown by so very quickly.

I have enjoyed this class. It has been challenging at times- but so very educational. I have learned so much and I am very thankful for all the knowledge that I have obtained. Yes I just used a big word! =}

I have been able to practice what I have been taught at my job in the Fortville Library. It has been a fun experience. I feel like I am a better employee for all that I have learned.

Plus, I feel so very lucky to have had such great classmates and a wonderful Instructor. Sharon has been so helpful and kind when explaining the material and the assignments. Not only that, she has been very understanding with me this semester. To say my life has been chaotic- is an understatement. She has been beyond understanding and I am so grateful to her for all the patience that she has shown.

This course has been a great one and I am very happy that I took it. I think I would have taken it even if it was optional. I enjoyed the material and exercises.

Ok, I've been rambling and need to close. To sum it all up this course has been great. I am happy. Now I must leave.

And for the final time... keep it sassy my wonderful fellow crazy library people.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tifarah - I am really going to miss you! I just love your enthusiasm and positive feedback on the lessons! I've learned a lot from you! Who else challenges me to be sassy? I pray you have a wonderful life - and Fortville is blessed to have you as an employee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm gonna miss feeding your fish! I'll be checking your blog every now and then!

    ReplyDelete