What's up all you folks out there library land?
This week has been fun! I really enjoyed learning about the different technologies. I especially liked the screencasting. That was pretty neat!
I don't really have much to add to the discussion of this weeks topics. I think that this is the first time in a while that I actually really enjoyed the lesson. I learned so much!
I am going to talk to my Director about possibly using the screencast technology to post a how-to video. Our patrons are always asking about accessing their accounts using the website. I think that if they had something to use as a reference then it would help them. Plus its just plain cool! :D
Another thing that was really cool and I enjoyed this week was our Wimba Classroom session. I have never used anything like it before. I enjoyed the experience and the conversation. This class is my favorite in regards to instructors and class! I hope you feel the same!
In regards to my Web 2.0 projects, nothing has changed since last week. I've been busy and just haven't gotten around to them this week. I will be finished soon though! I can't wait to share them!
Alrighty then folks, I should be leaving ya'all and hittin the sack! Church is early in the morning!
Stay sassy and tres cool you loco library people!
No comments:
Post a Comment