SO I think I may start new posts for my source checkups and call them.....SOURCE CHECKUPS!
Original right?
For this week:
Free Pint: Had a nice little article from the Director Of Content. Wasn't really that interesting.
Disruptive Jester: Had an updated post about the issue of possibly running out of IP addresses that I mentioned a bit ago. Also, he mentioned something about a contest that if you are curious in you will just have to check it out. It sounds pretty awesome if you ask me!
7 Things You Should Know: Had an interesting article about iPad apps for learning. If you are interested in that kind of thing I recommend you check it out.
SO there ya have it..Updates on my sources. I may actually drop my 7 Things source, it isn't really updated as often as I would like.
Well..I am off to go complete more of my assigned learning material that I have so shamefully neglected.
Ya'all have a great day and stay crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment