Sunday, February 27, 2011

Session 7 Source Checkup

It's that time again!

What time you may ask?

SOURCE CHECKUP TIME!!

Please please control yourselves. Don't party too hard- save it for the end of the semester! :D

Let's just dive right in, shall we?

FreePint:
According to Google Reader nothing new has been posted. When I checked out the website I didn't find anything new and substantial.

So moving on...

Disruptive Jester:
This site was updated since I last checked. It had a really great post from
Thursday. I really enjoyed and want to share with you so that you can enjoy it too. It was also partly sad be Hickory, a beloved companion for 20 years of the feline kind passed away. It's always sad when a kitty dies..

But back on point: (yes I know, I did it again! Sorry! :{
Here is the link: http://dltj.org/article/thursday-threads-2011w8/

And finally...


Educause:

Nothing new. Really not a surprise. I'm not liking this site- but I'll stick with it.

Ok so that's it for me. Check with ya'all later you crazy library people! (I don't care if its cheesy I like it!! :D

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about Hickory! How are you doing?

    I'm with you on the site Educause... it is BOORRRRING and always the same when I look. I was just excited my LIBRARIAN IN BLACK had a new posting.

    You are never cheesy - and always a bright spot on the web for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hickory wasn't my kitty, he belonged to the author of the blog post. Its sad still the same when a kitty dies :(

    Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad there is someone else out there who doesn't think I'm cheesy! :)

    ReplyDelete