Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reflection...

I know it is not required but I want to post a reflection of Session 7.

I actually really enjoyed this session. I learned a lot.

This session goes with the information that I am learning in my other two classes. It was really neat to see how they are going hand in hand.

Actually this week in my technology class (just a general requirement class) we talked about the information that we learned last week in this class. So it was neat to be able to kind of already know what I was learning about before I started reading my text book.

I'm going to be able to apply the information that I learned this week and last week at my job. Our library is getting ready to try and upgrade a bit. One of the things that we may be looking into is setting up our network a bit different and switchin up the catalog.

I learned alot of helpful information and actually enjoyed what I was learning this week. I hope next week is just as great!

Stay happy you crazy library people!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you are learning for both classes. Better to retain information.

    ReplyDelete