Ok...So here we go for today's blog post.
I don't really have a whole lot of thoughts on this week's topics. I found the reading to be a bit boring. I knew most of what I was reading and didn't really get a whole lot out of it.
I didn't find that the readings/topics this week challenged me that much. And as much as I may complain, I really do like to be challenged. I learn best when I really have to think something over. I didn't have to this week, so like I said I was a bit bored.
BUT
Bored does not = bad. It was nice to have a bit of an easier work load this week (in my own opinion) because I have gotten pretty behind on my other two classes. Overall this week has been crazy so the reprieve was nice.
I am still using my delicious account. I have to say that I like it. Also I am crazy about the RSS feeder! It's amazing! I love having all the latest and such on one page. Cuts down search time significantly.
I checked my source- Disruptive Library Technology Jester- from here on out referred to as DLTJ. DLTJ had an interesting post about running out of IP addresses. If you are interested follow this link: http://dltj.org/article/ipv4-ipv6-transition/
I checked Freepint and Educause but didn't find anything new.
Ok folks, that's all I have for today. I am sorry that it wasn't the normal crazy posts that I am known for.
Stay sassy and bookish you crazy library people!
Well I think your text font is crazy :P I feel like I am looking at some kind of illusion, but I like it!
ReplyDelete