So here it is...
(drum roll please!)
4.2 Keep a log for a week of questions asked at computer stations by library users. Choose five “how to” questions and create a mock video or audio tape or written script showing how you would work with users to help them find the specific information or skills they requested.
I apologize for leaving all ya'all hanging. I know that you were just dying to know which one it was that I chose. Well now you can rest easy knowing that the suspenseful wait is over! 0_0
So.
Consider yourselves informed! :)
Stay sassy you crazy library people! :)
Whew - I was beside myself with worry! I should have known you would have the good sense to pick the same assignment I did!!!! ;-) You are going to do a great job, as usual!
ReplyDeleteAnd now, I am going to go take a well deserved rest - thanks to you! ;-)
Love your posts, girl!
Thanks for the compliment Melanie! I picked this one 'cause no offense to Sharon- the others sounded a bit boring. Plus I am always getting asked questions so I figured I might as well put them to use. I love your posts as well-even if I don't say it!
ReplyDelete