Sunday, February 20, 2011

Totally Not Boring Post for Session 6!!

SO...

As you can tell by my really awesome title- this post is NOT boring.. Well it may be but whatever.

You may not like what I have to say about session 6's topic. I HATED it! I really could care less about networking or coaxial wires and whatnot. I know that I will have to know all the ins and outs for my job- but still. I just wanted to scream reading the reading.

Seriously...

But in life we must do things we don't want to. And I didn't want to do this but I did and learned some new and important information in the process.

I hope that I will be able to really get into the text and such next week.

And Sharon my dislike of the class's work is not a reflection of your teaching!

Ok, I've said my peace now I must be leaving you all... Please no tears! We shall meet again!

Stay sassy and cool you crazy library peoples!

1 comment:

  1. Not exactly an enticing read - but the chapter did have some valid points. As helpful as this chapter was the question why comes to mind - yet the necessity is obvious. As with many things such is life.

    ReplyDelete